Image Map

10.25.2011

Leaf-peeping

Leaf-peeping. Isn't that just the strangest word? It's what New Englanders call going to look at the fall leaves. We joined Julie and Oliver and headed up to Mt. Auburn cemetery, near Harvard, and it was beautiful. We only had a little over ten minutes until sunset and a little less than thirty minutes until the cemetery closed (aka we didn't know it closed that early and we're definitely going back soon, in the winter, and in the spring to look at everything start to blossom), but it was beautiful. I didn't get too many pictures, but here are the few that I got. The cemetery is more of a garden/park/cemetery and is over 100 acres. We didn't walk too far, but you can definitely get lost in there. New England is so beautiful in the fall, but it's definitely turning into winter. There's even a prediction for flurries in the next few days. Boo. Can we go back to the beginning of October please?



No week 20 pictures since we were having too much fun and then it was dark and I'm not a huge fan of on-camera flash, but hold your horses, I took some mirror-vanity pics on Monday just for my admiring fans. I really liked my outfit too. Black long-sleeved tee rolled up, three-quarter sleeved grey cardi, and free scarf ala my sisters. Also I took pictures because my camera rocks and I kindof love any excuse to use it. Ps, I felt baby m. move, officially, this week. Last Sunday I think I felt him, but it was quick. Now I can feel him at least once a day. Very cool.



 

5 comments:

  1. you allllmost look pregnant...congrats! i can't believe how long your hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling and not prego at all!!! Your hair is darling too, geez!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! I love these and your outfit! That's gotta be such a cool feeling to feel the baby move. Definitely one of the things I am really looking forward to when we start growing our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, you're so cute. Way to be. :) Also, so exciting to feel the baby move. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.