Image Map

10.03.2011

the bump. at 17 weeks.

I decided to pause my reading of "The Witches" by Roald Dahl to try to figure out how to make my first baby bump picture look cute. I must admit, it took a little longer than I thought it would. I graduated from college and even interned with an awesome photog. You'd think I'd be able to put some text on a picture!

Ryan and I ventured to Fenway Park on Sunday and took some pictures outside the stadium. The master plan is to take a baby bump picture every week or so at a different local around Boston. They won't all be as historic as Fenway Park, but since we live 10 minutes away, I figure, why not?! I haven't quite figured out what I'll do when it's terribly frigid outside, I may well be wearing the same coat in every picture for a while, but I'll try to mix it up. This week was the first week that I really felt like my stomach was looking more like a pregnant belly and although I know I'm really small, it feels so much bigger!



Keep tuned in to see if Baby M. cooperated at the fetal survey ultrasound and that we know the sex. Because that would be super awesome if I just knew already.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! You look so cute! Love the bump. Crossing my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you look so stinkin precious! love that sweet little bump. teach me how to put text on pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bump is SO cute! and I'm loving all the stripes and lines going on here!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.