Image Map

5.31.2009

Indiana = party time

Reasons why I love Indiana.

ONE: We had our last reception here. It was SO much fun. This picture is from the night before we got married. My aunt got us this painting and it was the first wedding present we opened up! I can't beleive that we've had three receptions since this night, and so many GREAT gifts to open up (THANKS EVERYONE!!!!)



TWO: Our reception was outside. And they had a HAMMOCK! I love hammocks. I decided that I could live in one. Who needs a couch when you can have a hammock!?



THREE: My sister graduated today! Here we are waiting for her in the auditorium. She's a heartbreaker. (And apperantly clapping for the graduates isn't allowed, ask Kaylea and the mean guy in front of us.)

FOUR: My sister's high school has bigpipers. How sweet is that? They played Amazing Grace. Just one bagpiper first and then another one joined in with a harmony. BEAUTIFUL.



3 comments:

  1. love it. indiana is where the party's at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're married! And you have a married people blog! Yay I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Thanks for your comment on my food blog! I found your blog through Rachel. (Hopefully this is the right Emily!) Yes, the cooking class at byu is way fun, but I'll share their best recipes on Erica's Pantry, so it's kind of like you got a shortcut! :) Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.