Image Map

2.18.2014

inside life.

Oh wintertime, you've scorned me. SO. MUCH. SNOW.

I've still captured a billion memories with the little ones, learning to love eachother and how to survive inside for more days that I'd like to admit, but instead of beautiful, crisp pictures they are mostly grainy, badly lit photographs. Oh springtime, I really, really need you to hurry up and show your face (Friday, I'm looking at you!).

In the meantime, here's a little of what we've been up to this month:
- lots of sticker time. and playdough time. and inside time.
- lots of pictures with our jammies on
- indoor races
- wally and mama time when hank naps
- dry skin like crazy (thank goodness for aquaphor!)
- walks in the arboretum
- hank can say "wawee" (wally) now and it's the cutest thing
- lots of brotherly bonding. hank's in love and wally has no idea what he's in for.













No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.