Image Map

2.05.2014

greek salad and marinated chicken.

I just now realized that I had posted the picture sequence of Henry in his basket-turned-hat after I had already showed at least one of those pictures in a previous post. My apologies. I think Hank is adorable and repeat pictures are just bound to happen.

But to give you a few NON repeat gems, here are a few pictures I've taken indoors, since apparently I'm going to be living in my apartment the next 6 weeks (or more) of my life. Bleh.







I. LOVE. THESE. KIDS.

But really, we had the greek combo for dinner this week and it was divine. Pioneer Woman's greek salad mixed with some greek marinated chicken from Budget Bytes. My only tweak was using chicken breasts and slicing them into strips before marinating/baking and then adjusting the time.

It was a totally divine combo and definitely bound for a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.