Image Map

7.12.2012

summer strawberry cake.

This new favorite recipe comes via Smitten Kitchen. I've only recently started making recipes from her arsenal (even though I've been looking at her blog for quite some time) and I haven't been disappointed. I really love the way she uses all different kinds of fresh fruit and vegetables. She's even got her blog sectioned so you can browse through summer recipes.

We're loving this cake right now. It tastes just like my grandma's cobbler, but it's in a more figure-friendly pie/springform pan (because, really, I could eat it all, so I'd rather only eat a pie than an entire 9x13 pan…). I can't wait to buy more strawberries and make this again. And freezer jam. And smoothies. And different kinds of cakes. And scones. And muffins. Am I missing anything??





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.