Image Map

4.24.2012

easter.

I'm posting about Easter before the end of April. I'm pretty proud of myself. It was Henry's first time at church and he was such a trooper! He slept through sacrament meeting, chowed down during Sunday School, then was a happy camper during Young Women's. We had a great little Easter this year--Hen got a few outfits/books from his grandparents and us and I happily completed his easter bucket with some plastic eggs filled with candy. Oh, he can't eat that yet? We'll take it off your hands, Hen…


It was fun being the Easter bunny this year--I feel so grown-up being in charge of a little kid's holiday! Mind you, he won't remember a thing, but it was still fun. We dyed eggs with Julie and Oliver the day before and had lunch with Collins and Shantel on Sunday. I even bought Ryan the big bag of Krusteaz pancake mix as his Easter present. It did not disappoint.

Here's to a great Easter of remembering our Savior and the start of traditions--including matching cousin outfits!!




1 comment:

leave a note.