Image Map

2.14.2012

Progress.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I went to the Dr. this morning and although the screening for group b streptococcus wasn't exactly Disneyland, good news came. She checked the heartbeat and said all was well and checked my progress and said that I was 1cm and 50% effaced. And doesn't our little coconut look the cutest?!

Now, I know that those numbers don't really say a lot. I mean, they don't say, "You're baby will come on this date at this time..." which would be really nice, but at least there's some progress. I called my mom and she was all excited and talked to Ryan and he was pretty pumped too. The head is down, contractions have begun (not regular contractions, just the "I'm practicing for the big day" contractions) and it looks like there's going to be a watermelon baby here in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Just make sure Ry marks the baby's foot with a marker or something so you know he didn't get switched with someone else's baby.

    I'm so excited for y'all!! (And I miss you lots!)

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.