Image Map

8.16.2011

park city

Also in June…maybe July? we went to Park City for a little outlet shopping and some Fat Kid pizza. Both experiences = awesome. The v-neck shirts that I bought I wear all the time. They're my new favorite. And I still think about that amazing pizza. I wish we would have gone back to do some of the awesome outdoor summer activities PC offers, but the day was still an awesome success. The pizza is from Maxwell's and it was awesome. Really, really, really good. Also, that regular sized pizza box has three super large pieces in it. It's big.

These entries are slightly depressing, seeing as we may never really be back in Utah for long enough to go to all our fave places, but hey, all you Utah kids, you better take down this advice. You'll be grateful, I promise.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.