Image Map

8.15.2011

hayden in provo

I'm a terrible first-cousin-once-removed-in-law. Whew, what a mouthful. Anyway, Hayden (Ryan's cousin Jen's son) came to Utah early in June to go to EFY and we were able to hang out with him the weekend before he went. We tried to be cool, hip, young college grads, and hopefully we succeeded. At least kinda?

We went putt-putt golfing at Cascade and then went to Terra Mia for dinner afterwards. We tried to think of other places to go, but we knew that his whole family loved Terra Mia after I took them there while they were in town for lunch on their way back from their spring break vacay, and I just really wanted to go there anyway. Success. I highly recommend their pizzas and pastas. I would venture to say it's the best Italian food for a good price in the Provo/Orem area.

We had a ton of fun and I can't believe that we may not see the Dilles for a whole year. Let's just not talk about it.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I COMPLETELY disagree! You are the BEST first-cousin-in-law EVER!!! Let's be honest, it is really more like sister-in-law but who's counting... These are such fun pics! Thanks for posting. I have already been daydreaming of next summer, seeing you guys in Boston.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.