Image Map

7.06.2011

A week of awesome meals.

Last week I made a ton of things I've been wanting to make for a while now. Thanks to pintrest (look me up: emsmangs) I can better remember the things I want to make, and how delicious they look.

Sunday: Roasted Garlic Chicken Pesto Pizza with Garlic Cheese Bread
Monday: Southwestern Cobb Salad
Tuesday: Mushroom Risotto and House Salad
Wednesday: Settebello in SLC
Thursday: Hoisin Chicken Rice Bowls
Friday: House salad plus a million other salad ingredients out of our fridge
Saturday: Mediterranean Pasta

Also, I made some homemade hummus. It's a bit garlic-y, but I have a feeling I'll be making homemade hummus from here on out. You can add a little extra of whatever you'd like to make it just how you like it--garlic-y, lemon-y, whatever!
All I can say is, I highly recommend them all. I can't believe our moving date is in the single digits!

1 comment:

  1. THat Hoisin Chicken & Rice Bowl & the Mediterraniean Pasta Salad look SO good. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.