Image Map

12.13.2010

Christmas is coming!

This weekend I officially ordered (and it's been shipped too!) my little sister, Kaylea's, Christmas present. It's very exciting. However, since she's a reader of this blog, I can't tell you what I got her until after Christmas.

HOWEVER

I thought I'd use this space today to inform Kaylea of what to do when a certain package from Anthropologie comes to her this week. DON'T open it. The gift couldn't be gift-wrapped and since no one wraps better than you and mom anyway, feel free to wrap the box (Remember: DON'T open) in Christmas attire and place under the tree or by the fireplace to remember to open on Christmas Eve.

And seriously, I'm really excited about this present.


ps: Kaylea, please comment so I know you've read this. It's super critical. For real.


 where dreams come true...

2 comments:

  1. your bday present is from there too! i can't wait to open it the second it gets here! just joshin. i love you em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could open yours to me right now...and mom's too...my birthday couldn't come sooner!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.