Image Map

10.15.2010

A wedding on my mind

Since my little sister is getting married this January I've definitely got weddings on my mind. I really want to do something fun to help her out, as my gift to her (along with something sweet B and I will go in on) and I've been looking and looking and searching for wedding reception ideas as well as looking at wedding photography so that I could take a few unofficial shots of them and add to my portfolio.

Here are two of my favorites as of yet; one of a favor and one of a pose. Kaylea (my sis) really wants some sort of photo booth, so I thought this idea of making your own props would be way fun (found here). And I'm absolutely in love with all of Lexi's wedding pictures. She was in my freshman ward and probably doesn't know that I've copied and pasted her Facebook photos to my favorite wedding pictures folder in iPhoto, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.