Image Map

10.31.2010

The art of letters

I just saw this video from a blog called Design Sponge and I thought I'd share it. I was looking at classes that the city of Provo offers, like pottery and cooking classes and I'm excited to take classes like that one day. Some are offered in the afternoon, which would be perfect for stay at home moms, so I think that's cool.

Legacy of Letters from Luca Barcellona on Vimeo.


Speaking of being artistic (and boy does this video make me wish I had talent like that), I'm planning on making Christmas presents this year instead of buying everything. I'm pumped and even though I won't be able to post what I make until after the holidays, hopefully I'll make some decor for our home too and I'll definitely post that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.