Image Map

8.11.2010

Reasons why Indiana is amazing

We only got in on Saturday, but it's been so nice to be home I haven't even had time to post or get on the computer daily (I know, I think it's a miracle, sadly).

Back to the reasons:

- We went to the pool today and it was absolutely amazing. I didn't really put sunscreen on my face, which is a bummer, but it was so nice to be lazy in a pool and float on a pool noodle and really, do almost nothing for about 4 hours. Also, due to the chlorine, I'm exhausted. I love the tiredness from being at the pool. Ahh summertime.

- I'm currently watching Sleepless in Seattle. I've also watched When Harry Met Sally. And Date Night (highly recommended for some good laughs thanks to Tina Fey and Steve Carrell).

- We went to a triple A baseball game the night we got here. Go Louisville Bats! Also, now I have a sweet Bats t-shirt. Thank you Adam's work discount of 10%.

- I get to sleep in "the cave" for another week and I love it so much. Yes, I slept for 11 hours last night thanks to sleeping in a room with no windows.

- Ryan and I get to play Wii sports, Wii fit, and Wii resort all the time. We love it, and I dominate at swordfighting and table tennis. Ry's great at wakeboarding and tennis. And we've both gone way down on our bowling skills--something we'll have to re-gain our strength in once going home.

Anyway, we love our little mini-vacation and I'll be sad to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.