Image Map

4.30.2013

a niece is born.

Baby June was born the Thursday before last and I'm so lucky we were in town to see her and her mama the next day.  We were actually in Indiana visiting her (along with my mom and baby sister) on Wednesday, she was having 'baby's-going-to-come-soon' feelings, but not suuper suuper intense so after a hosptal visit just to make sure we shouldn't stay, we left late that night and then she was born the next morning! So grateful we got to see her and didn't have to wait until Christmas. Luckyyyy.

She is a sweet little thing and I'm so excited for my sister and her adorable family. I know it's no picnic, but she's a fabulous mom and a terrific example. Meaning, we'll be talking even more than ever this fall when I'm in her shoes.


1 comment:

leave a note.