Image Map

12.21.2012

12.20.2012 (and ohio recap)

Yesterday I turned 25. 25. Like, you are officially adult, no excuses.

I had so much fun going out with my mom for pedicures (thanks ryan!), eating white chicken chili and cornbread for lunch, catching up on finishing some christmas/new years presents, finding the perfect watch (thanks mom and dad!!) and ending the night with made-by-me tiramisu. the fam also went out to city bbq the night before. so really, it was almost perfect--seeing Ryan today after our flight will make it completely and absolutely perfect. 

We head out to part 2 of our vacation this evening, but I just wanted to wrap up our OH trip before we go. I am so grateful for my parent's generosity and love towards Ryan, Henry and I and am so thankful for everything they've done for us. My mom was getting teary-eyed just thinking about Henry leaving last night before Henry went to bed and I'm almost guaranteeing tears tomorrow at the airport. What would I do without my amazing parents and siblings? Seeing them and spending time with almost all of them before the holiday has made me the luckiest.

Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou.






1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday! SO glad your family spoiled you rotten, just like you deserve!
    And that photos of Hen trying to stand up in the cart while buckled in? too funny. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.