Image Map

11.10.2011

Thanks to Pinterest

Tonight I made some Nutella Hot Chocolate. For dinner. Ok, ok, we also had acorn squash. That totally balances it out, right??

It's going on my list of favorites for fall/winter. Nutella, cocoa, and some milk. Delicioso.

Other dishes made recently include BLT Wraps (with sundried tomatoes instead of fresh) and Macaroni and Tuna Salad. Neither of these are precise recipes, and they were both super delicious. Sometimes it's nice to just make something different, but not necessarily fancy. I forget that even if I haven't planned dinner for the night, with some fresh ingredients, I can make awesome food that's simple too. Not just pasta or fried rice.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I can't wait to write a few posts with the free time I have tomorrow (I get Veteran's Day off, wahoo!) and post them this weekend/early next week. And I can't wait to stay in bed and read all day. And get up to walk Ryan to school. Go out (or stay in and drink nutella ho cho) and enjoy the fall/winter (whichever season your state decides it is :)

*taken from a few weeks back when I went on a library rampage and grabbed all these books, even though I only read 5 out of the 10 in a 6 week timespan. a girl can dream, right?*

1 comment:

  1. you best get to readin the bradley method so we can talk about it next weekend! i love you, ry, and baby boy mangs to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.