Image Map

2.05.2011

A Rare Post from Ryan

Sometimes simple dates are the best.

Last night Em and I started our evening by going to the Temple. I don't think we have ever left the Temple without feeling closer to one another and more grateful for one another. Not a bad way to start the evening, right? We even bumped into some friends, the Doxeys!

After the temple we went to Red Robin for dinner. Although it is a chain restaurant, they serve a mean cheeseburger and offer unlimited fries. It also helped that Emily had a 5 dollar gift certificate she got from work. We can't remember the last time we went out to eat in Provo when it was just the two of us.

We returned home and watched an episode or two of 30 Rock, read for a bit, and went to bed!

P.S. I apologize for the lack of pictures. I'm still working on my blog-post technique. It's hard to follow someone as gifted as Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.