Image Map

11.20.2010

Stalking

Blog-stalking can be an awful habit, however, I've been recently floating from photography blogs looking for angles and posing and lighting and today I can across a totally rad gem that is my reward: Morgan (from Laguna Beach "fame") got married. I know this because as I was looking at Jill Thomas' blog I found shots of her. Maybe this post is just for my sisters, since I don't know how many other of y'all who read this blog of ours watched it, but still, I was pretty proud of myself for figuring out who it was.

Proof:

And go here to look at more: http://jillthomasphotography.com/blog/2010/10/morgan-joel-married-part-1/

The photos are super cute and the warm CA sun seriously shines through and makes me wish I was there instead of cold Utah. BRR.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha i totally blog stalked her a few weeks ago. judge me.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.