Image Map

10.12.2010

Mid-life Blog Crisis

I just can't seem to find that perfect bloggy background. So here's to another change and an odd layout for now, since I'm in the last five minutes of my lunch break and don't really have time to fix it.

However, I would like to say that Miriam's bread, made by Whitney this Sunday and given to me since it made a few loaves, is amazing. Especially as bread for my sandwich. Seriously, so good. Once I snag the recipe I'll be sure to put it up on here or that cooking blog of mine that I've been very, very neglectful of.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Yesterday was fun, I would very much love to do it again. I'm very happy you enjoyed the bread, I'm actually eating some right now ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through the same thing. Also, must have that recipe!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.