Image Map

9.08.2010

Seattle Part 1

I'd never been to Seattle before, and the longest time I was in the NW before this weekend was for an old roomie's wedding, and we were only there for 24 hours (go Moses Lake, WA! ha). This was my first time seeing the Puget Sound and the water was so beautiful!

I flew in on Thursday and ate some great seafood with my parents Thursday night, but Friday was the first real day of touring the Emerald City. First up: Nordstrom Rack. Did you know that Nordstrom's headquarters are in Seattle? No wonder people live here and stay here!


We actually stopped by on our way to Pike's Place market. And all I can say is WOW. Yeah, I could definitely live there. Also, aren't my parents just the cutest?? We walked through the market, sat on a bench at the nearby park and just took everything in. I decided that I would come every week and get fresh produce, a bouquet of flowers, and some fresh fish. Those OMG peaches you see below, were HEAVENLY. Also, the flowers were all so beautiful and fresh and cheap! We have a big beautiful vase we got for our wedding but I don't know when we'll ever be able to fill it up…except if we lived in Seattle, it would be full nonstop.







Well, there's the official day one. After the market we drove back to Silverdale to do some car-changing and I went to pick up Ryan. So the next batch of pictures will be from our exciting adventure that night.

1 comment:

  1. So... Jordan served in the Spokane Washington mission and part of his mission was in Moses Lake. Awesome! I'd like to go to Seattle sometime, it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.