Image Map

9.11.2010

BYU vs Air Force

Me: BYU. I graduated in April and we're still here for a little bit, so I can't help but love them.

My dad: Air Force. As an alumni of the Academy, he's all for the falcons. In fact, even when we're NOT playing each other, he's hard-pressed to wear a BYU-anything and when I wanted to buy him something I had to make sure it said "BYU Dad" on it so he didn't feel like he was deserting his Falcons.

BYU and the Air Force Academy are currently playing each other in football today and I love that I get to be all competitive with him and send him texts throughout the game. And I can just see him ironing while watching the game, that's what he always did when he watched Saturday football games growing up.


GO COUGARS!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, do not, do not, do not go to have your legs waxed. I'm just going to think of it as an expensive learning experience :) But yeah, unless you don't mind dropping the cash for it, enduring the pain, and then have to shave right after, I wouldn't recommend it. I do however, really like having my eyebrows waxed.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.