Image Map

8.30.2010

Kaybear.

It's the loving term we (maybe Brynn started this one) call my sister Kaylea. Actually, it's a term I now call Kaylea, Taylor (Taybear) and Ryan (Rybear). Just add -bear to the ending of a loved-ones name and they're automatically more endearing :) Except it doesn't really work for Brynn. I prefer to call her B, cause I'm cool like that.

You may be wondering what the point of this post is. Well, I guess our family naming situation could be a post all in its own, but I saw these today on my daily web-surfing and I couldn't help but think of my sister. If we had more than $10 for sibling birthdays/christmas presents, I'd totally give these to you, Kaybear. They just scream your name.

You can go here to buy them and other nonsensical items. Seriously, UO, you've outdone yourself this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.