Image Map

6.29.2010

Amanda's Bonanza

Ryan and I came up with a sweet name for Amanda's 21st birthday party: the Amanda Bonanza.

I know, we should be in marketing.

The party was a blast and I hired myself as the event photographer. Although I'm definitely not a pro, I love practicing my hobby with more than just Ryan to photograph. I mean, I wish he'd let me photograph him all day long, but since he won't let me, I have to find more specimens...ha.

Anyway, the party was a hit. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the night:










Props to the FAB birthday party of one of my newly-found favorite people.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! you are a great event photographer! the pictures look great-can't wait to see the rest. I'll bring over a flash drive sometime :) thanks for helping make the amanda bonanza a success!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.