Image Map

12.06.2013

loved.

Our boys are loved by so many people. So grateful for the ladies at Ladies Group who help me out and play with Henry as I nurse Walter. So grateful that they hold Walter as I prevent Hank from throwing hard toys (or scold him after he throws them, oi...). The season of thanksgiving continues as we prepare for gift-giving, snow-falling, and traveling to see some of the best family around. Some days I feel as if I've done nothing of note, but just because my day doesn't fit in a cute, well-lit Instagram, doesn't mean it wasn't full of learning moments, smiles, Henry learning the alphabet letter by letter and me reading Oh Say Can You Say for the billionth time, and smiles and coos from Walt. So I change my mind and I'd say that's pretty successful anyway.


1 comment:

leave a note.