Image Map

11.14.2012

soup and biscuits.

It's officially cold/wet/rainy weather here in Boston, which means soup season is in full bloom. I've already made clam chowder and pumpkin bisque and with both (and I'm pretty sure with every other soup meal is served) I've made Everyday Reading's biscuits (both all white and half white half wheat, both of which are awesome). They're from Ina Garten, which makes me seriously contemplate checking out as many of her cookbooks as possible once I'm back from the holidays.

But back to soups. I've composed a list of my favorites (with links, if possible), along with a few on my to-try list.
Ellie Krieger's Clam Chowder (from Comfort Food Fix)
White Chicken Chili
Pumpkin Bisque (from the Essential Mormon Cookbook)
Taco Soup (with or without meat)
Tortellini Soup (suuuper flavorful)
Baked Potato Soup (customizable and really forgiving)
--
Kale and Chickpea Soup (making this week)
Roasted Corn and Tomato Soup
Vegetarian Morocco Soup
Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup


If you've got a favorite (and I know you all do...), let me know below. Or in an e-mail. Or call me. Just get me that recipe somehow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.