Image Map

10.27.2012

an emily-themed date night.

I just put Henry down for the night and Ryan is driving the babysitter home.

First off, we have the best friends. While Desiree is out of town, her husband Ryan volunteered to babysit tonight. Can you say saint?? We (read: I) decided to head to Max Brenner for a dinner and dessert and it totally did not dissapoint. We'll be back, for sure. And since we were in the neighborhood of Anthropologie and Zara, we meandered through there as well. I even tried on some stretchy, super comfy skinny jeans that I think I could live in for the rest of my life. We haven't gone on a get-a-babysitter date night in a while, and Ryan was such a trooper to go along with my stroller-free desires.

No pictures, just a great night out with the best husband ever.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I want to know where those pants are...and how much??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had fun! One of these days I'll watch Henry with Ryan instead of him doing it alone!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.