Image Map

2.08.2011

Chicken Noodle Soup.

Mmmm. Last night Whitney gave us some chicken noodle soup and garlic french bread as a thank you for taking Lincoln's pictures. Unfortunately, the soup and bread was consumed way before the thought of taking a picture crossed my mind. Fortunately, she'll be giving me the recipe for both soon (hint, hint) so I can post it on here and eat it once a week for the rest of my life**. I've made chicken noodle soup before, and it was pretty good, but I need a replica pronto. And garlic french bread? Yes please. Good thing I'm off to the store in a few days. Whit, you're a genius and a life-saver.

**Ok, maybe just on the days when it's cold and rainy/snowy like today, but it happens a lot around here, so I have a feeling I'll be making this more and more.

It made me feel like **this** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.