Image Map

12.15.2010

My life would suck without you (part two)

My parents.


















They've raised 5 kids and they're so good to me. They keep me level-headed and trust me so much. I'm so grateful for their love and support, for their advice, kind/honest words, and their faith. I look up to them so much and wish I could be next-door neighbors with them. I'm pretty sure I didn't think that I wanted that when I was growing up, but now I realize just how amazing they are and cross my fingers all the time that it just might work out to live close to them from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. so, the picture of your dad on 5th avenue in Seattle... my office is on the next block... next to Macy's. weird.

    hope you're well! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! and almost HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.