Image Map

11.30.2010

Nameste.

This semester I registered for BYU's fitness program and this week is the last week! It was a little under 50 for a ton of classes including a yoga class that I love. I totally recommend it to everyone (including you, Amanda). This Thursday is the last class and I'm totally bummed that I have to wait until Jan. to start again. There's something so calming about yoga that I just can't describe.

It actually reminds me of something that I saw continually, in every single public health class I took:


I love yoga because you genuinely sweat and hot, but you also stretch and meditate and get this total mind/body spiritual/physical workout. Love it.

**Also, you get to sink into the floor at the end and practically take a nap. I'm all for exercise like that. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.