Image Map

10.20.2010

Bridal Veil Falls

Last Saturday we walked around the Bridal Veil Falls area and took a ton of pictures as we walked. I've only uploaded my SLR pictures so I'll just post them for now. I've decided that I'll post more pictures now, since I'm beginning to intern with THIS lovely lady in the near future and my photog skills will only get better (cross your fingers). Either way, I love Utah in the fall and the weather was so perfect for this walk. The leaves are already starting to fall and although it makes the trees a bit uglier, I'm stoked for some rad leaf-pile shots.






Anyone else have some great fall pictures? Let me see 'em! Even if you just stalk by blog, come on, you know you want to link yours…. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are awesome!! I will have fall pictures up when fall hits over here... the colors haven't changed yet.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.