Image Map

8.28.2010

Small World

Did you know that my grandma and Amanda's great Aunt are good friends? They both live in a really small town in NM and last night a few nights ago we made the connection! Pretty much, Amanda and I were meant to be friends.

Also, I went to a Savvy Shopper class with her and her sister Aimee and her mom for a Relief Society activity on Thursday night and totally answered the first question and won myself some orange tic tacs! (whew, that was a lot of linkage!)

Also, we ate homemade Good Stuff Eatery burgers and fries with a toasted marshmallow shake for dessert before hopping into Amanda's parent's hot tub.

I want that cookbook. (You read that right, readers in Gilbert…)

And I love summertime.

*on the National Cathedral grounds earlier this summer*

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.