Image Map

8.27.2010

Downtown Louisville: Frazier Museum

On the Monday before we left Indiana for Utah my family minus my sisters went to the Frazier International History Museum. Um, can I first point out that I've never seen that many guns in such a random, tiny museum? Actually, it was a pretty good sized museum and they had some pretty good stuff. I'm still used to the Smithsonian's, but I think I'm slowly getting re-acclimated to tinier and still good museums in other places.

The trip downtown was fun and it was so nice to spend some time with my amazing family. I love being around them.



*they had dress-up costumes!!*

*and pirate stamps!*

*and gallows!*

Maybe I had a little too much fun in the pirate exhibit (someone else had a lot of fun too, ok?!). Like mother, like daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.