Image Map

6.25.2010

NYC: Part 4

I know, I know, I still haven't finished my New York posts. Since I don't have much time tonight (Ry and I went to Costco with Amy E after work, then I watched 2 episodes of Top Chef DC and half an episode of Law and Order...) I'll just post a few more pictures.

Seriously, I can't wait to go back and do a bajillion more things.


Here's the story: We went to Littly Italy. Ryan bought a 6-pack of Chinotto, his favorite little Italian drink ever. Then we wanted to go to the Met. Too bad the drinks were glass. The bag-check lady totally thought they were beer. Yes, my name is Emily and I take beer to an art museum. So we then had to consume 4 little bottles. The drink is....bitter (and a little gross, I think), so I made myself down a bottle and a half and Ryan drank 3 1/2, then we hid the other bottle in the bushes so we could just get into the Met. Oh yea, and we had to go to the pretzel/hot dog vendor each time we opened a bottle since they have metal lids and need a bottle opener of some sort.

Needless to say, we only gave the Met 94 cents to get in. 


Mmm...kinda.


So we took a few power naps in the Met. Have you done that? You should.


And saw beautiful works of art. Seriously.


Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.