Image Map

3.29.2010

I just got a job in DC!

This summer Ryan and I will be in Washington, DC. Ryan was accepted into the Washington Seminar Program at BYU and will be interning at the Woodrow Wilson International Center doing political research...and stuff. I'm not quite sure, but he's really excited about it. I just got a job working for Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies, a coalition formed to prevent premature births and to address prenatal care. I'll mostly be working for a program called text4baby, a national campaign to give free text messages to new mothers and mothers to be about helping their baby become and stay healthy.

We're super excited for this summer and I can't wait to get out there, take a ton of pictures, and keep you all posted on what we do!

This semester is winding down at whirlwind pace and I'm a little nervous about a few of my classes, but excited to finally finish my degree. My parents are coming , along with Ryan's parents, to watch me graduate and I couldn't be more excited to spend time with my family before we head off across the country for an adventure!

5 comments:

  1. you go glenn coco. i love you em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! Yea for good, fun jobs. I'm excited for you to come BACK this summer. Let's play...please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting a job, that is SO EXCITING and it sounds like a fun one! And graduating... VERY EXCITING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily!! That is such great news! I hope I have the good luck you've had in finding a job in Arizona! Oh and I was so bummed I didn't get to catch up with you more on Friday. I didn't like the setup, how we were at a round table and had to talk across the table and then everyone would listen..haha!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.