Image Map

3.17.2010

A Book Review: Freak the Mighty

So the bookclub that I'm in with some girls at church read a book called Freak the Mighty, by Rodman Philbrick.

I loved it.

I think I'm sticking to juvenile fiction from now on.

It's about a boy who's bigger than all the others his age (and who people think is dumb) and a boy who's a lot smaller than others his age (and as smart as a dictionary) and their adventures together. It's actually got some adult themes and it just makes me want to use my imagination so much more!!

I definitely recommend it. And you can read it in a day. So do it.

PS I went to the library yesterday, and I'm in love. I think I could live there.

6 comments:

  1. I could live in the library all day... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you should get an account on this website and get your friends to do the same!! I love sharing books with people because I never know what to read.

    http://www.goodreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fun! i've been able to pick up reading now that i have some more free time and i too could live in the library :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love juvenile Fiction, I find they are really the only books I can read that don't bore me! I try to read grown up books, but I just get so bored! Any way thanks for the recommendation, I will have to look up that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the recommendation I'll see if i can get it on my Kindle

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.