Image Map

12.20.2009

It's my birthday!

First off, I'm on my parent's Mac laptop. It's amazing.

Second, It's my birthday! I' 22. It's the coolest thing. I'm the same age as Ryan for one whole week!

We flew in to my parent's house yesterday and so today's the first time that I have been at my parent's house the whole day on my birthday since my senior year! It's been so fun to be around my family. The sisters come in tomorrow afternoon and then the party reeeeally starts.

After church we ate a yummy yummy roast and then played "Ticket to Ride" (I HIGHLY suggest this game. The USA version for beginners, the Europe version for a long Sunday game). Then I got to make my own birthday cake! I made a marble cake and then cupcakes as well. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Life is great. I love my parents. Since Ryan's and my birthday are exactly a week apart, my parents gave us a combined present. THEY GOT US A Wii!!!! It's amazing. I'm so excited. Thrilled. It's my baby. And I'm playing it at least once a week this semester.

Today's been great. Have a great Sunday everyone! Happy birthday to me!

And for your viewing pleasure, here are a few classy picture
s of Ryan and I from my parent's computer:

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad you made it home. What a nice holiday! What do you like to play most on your Wii? Bryan is so good at bowling that no one likes to play with him anymore. Love, Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you both!! We got some Wii games for Christmas, so you'll have to come play with us and test them out :) Wiis are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait to play with your wii! that sounds dirty.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.