Image Map

4.15.2011

La Jolla Groves

We went to a receptionist's lunch at La Jolla Groves, in the Riverwoods, last week and I really enjoyed it. I thought the portion sizes were perfect and although the salads are a little pricey to add to your meal, they can make side salads out of most of them and use the same dressing. My co-workers were RAVING about the lemon vinaigrette dressing and I can't wait to go back and taste it for myself! I had the salmon and it was suuuper good (mmm, I heart salmon) and the turkey medallion dish was also raved about.

If you're in the Provo/Orem area and want a change in restaurants, go here and let me know what you think! If you want to do a little reviewing online, check out here, here, and here. After living in DC and realizing that everyone can be a Negative Nancy, even about super scrumptious food (srsly, how can you not LOVE Good Stuff????). Try it out, it's refreshing, has some super good lemon desserts, and it's at the Riverwoods, so you can always go on a walk or do a little shopping before and after you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.